Second Training Event (Passau)
The second Training Event of ACROSSING project will be held in Passau (Germany).
The main focus of this Training Event is: Sensing and monitoring of Assisted Living, and also research methodology and project management.
Within this Training Event, every ESRs will update the status of their individual projects as well as the new advances on the development of the Scientific Objectives and the demonstrators.
ACROSSING consortium will enjoy learning from the following experts:
- Axel Steinhage (FUTURESHAPE), Analysis of behavioural routines by means of a sensor floor.
- Klaus-Hendrik Wolf (Technical University of Braunschweig), Multimodal activity monitoring of geriatric fracture patients in the GAL-NATARS study.
- Chris Nugent (Ulster University), Scientific Paper Writing.
- Oliver Amft (University of Passau), Introduction to sensors and monitoring.
- Adrian Derungs (University of Passau), Empirical studies – A hands-on experience.
- Luis Ignacio Lopera Gonzalez (University of Passau), User preferences in building control: A machine learning challenge.
Looking forward to meeting up the whole ACROSSING family.