Third Training Event (Leicester)
The third training event will be held in De Monfort University. This event will run jointly with the 2nd Scientific Event.
During the course of this training event, the ESRs will update the presentation of their individual project as usual. There will also be some activities to foster their collaboration, stretch relations and networking within between the member of the consortium. It is worth highlighting the "Ethics Training" that will be managed by the members of Ulster University.
ESRs and PIs will be accompanied by some experts like:
- Sybo Dijkstra (Senior Director of Philips Research UK),
- Chris Nugent (Ulster University) will teach about the "Research presentation",
- Julie Doyle (DKIT) "AAL application case studies and examples, reflection",
- Rachael Dutton (ACCORD) "Talk focusing on social, economic, cultural and dignity considerations",
- Daniel Roggen (Sussex University) "Lecture on context analysis / activity recognition / behaviour analysis (data-driven)",
- Juan Ye (St. Andrew University) "Lecture on context analysis / activity recognition / behaviour analysis (knowledge-driven)"
Looking forward seeing ACROSSING members!